PE - camping in snake country

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sun Oct 1 18:01:34 PDT 2000

You know when I was little I used to be a tom boy with by brother and our friends we was in the swamp area of jean La Feet (not the right spelling) national parks. A
lot!!!!!!!! of snakes was there. We was the crocodile hunter we caught a lot of snakes and a really small crocodile. I wood kill my kids if they did what we did as kids.
But we had a lot of fun we never tryed to get a way from them always looking for them. :) Tom and huck would have been proud! Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net