PE - Re: Angles large oval wedge?

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Mon Oct 2 18:08:22 PDT 2000

Hi Wendy,

I am yet to come across such a tent as you describe.

Can you quote your reference for this Angles large oval wedge?

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html