PE - A recent Pennsic project

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Tue Oct 3 07:35:14 PDT 2000

Shalom all,

Those who were at Pennsic this year may have seen a new little house
out on the Serengeti.  (I'm talking about the Moorish-looking white one
with the black "tile" roof.)  I've finally put together the beginnings
of a web site with pictures and an explanation of what I was trying to
do: http://www.pobox.com/~cellio/house/.  Feedback *definitely* welcome,
especially if you've got ideas for things I mention in the "future
development" section.  This is very much a work in progress.  (But I've
been wanting a little house for years, so I finally did it.)

She'erah bat Shlomo