PE - Ropes or not to rope!

Myrindyl@aol.com Myrindyl at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 15:29:56 PDT 2000

Hi!

Then Lady Marguerite said:
>that is a very good idea if you use black hose no one will really see it.
>Plus if you tie a white piece of cloth on it you can find them in the dark.

Personally, I would use a lighter piece of hose on the stake, so that it would
 show up.  I can't count the number of times I have gotten my feet tangled up
in the bottom end of tent ropes because the tent owner tied 'warning flags'
halfway down the tent rope but didn't indicate where the ground end of it
was!!  It's very annoying (and potentially dangerous) to trip just when you
think you're far enough away from the tent to avoid the stakes!

Lady Birgitta
Barony Bordermarch
Kingdom of Ansteorra