PE - chairs

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Oct 3 21:54:54 PDT 2000

At 9:42 PM -0500 10/3/00, Cherie Nolan wrote:

>Caraidoc are you the great man who does the enchanted grounds at
>Pennsic I would love to talk to you Marguerite

The Enchanted Ground is my encampment at Pennsic--but other people
are welcome to use the name (and the badge) if they are doing the
same thing. The basic idea is not only, or even primarily, physical
authenticity but rather to have a place where everyone is in persona
all of the time, so that it feels as if you are at some indefinite
time and place in period. The physical authenticity is mainly to make
doing that easier.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/