PE - tents and smalls

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue Oct 3 23:12:17 PDT 2000

Hi All,

Just my usual quibble about the lack of evidence for the spoked wheel design, other than those used in parades of course.

Why lug a wooden wheel around when ropes will do the job?

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html