PE - "canopy" beds....

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Oct 4 21:51:00 PDT 2000

At 5:58 PM -0700 10/4/00, Tannim McLlyr wrote:
>where is Miscellany at?
>  > We also have a design for a (wooden) canopy bed in the Miscellany,

The webbed version, which is several editions behind the hardcopy, is at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

But the article on furniture isn't in it, probably because it got
added in a later edition. I plan to web the current edition one of
these days.

If you go to my web page and follow the medieval link, you can find
instructions for ordering the hardcopy of the current (9th) edition
from me, however. Also, the stock clerk may still have some of the
previous (8th) edition, which also has that bed in it.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/