PE - RE: Surviving tents

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Thu Oct 5 08:37:57 PDT 2000

Marguerite,

	You made a comment about surviving tents:

<big snip>

> There has been tents of that era that has survived and we have wooden
items that have survived as well. Yet no wooden
>structure of this nature has been found to proof this point.

Can you clarify the comment about surviving tents?  The only I know of is in
Basel, and it unfortunately is a little late.  There may indeed be some
Eastern tents, but I am curious about surviving western European tents.

Can you tell me where they are?  Perhaps, I have the ability to go see
them...

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
University Chancellor, brewer and probably other things I can't remember...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser