PE - RE: Surviving tents

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Thu Oct 5 15:30:32 PDT 2000

Other surviving tents.

Have a look at: http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/tents/extant.html

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html