PE - Chair pattern

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Oct 30 14:26:35 PST 2000

Hey Crinan when you get the pattern you can make me some too! All the people at three kings please let me know if you can be in the encampment. It would be really nice to
meet you guys and have lunch and chili together. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net