PE - first Pavillion

firehorse firehorse at swbell.net
Fri Sep 29 14:27:47 PDT 2000

I'm kind of new to the list also.  There are quite a few links posted in message
archive.  You might also try www.spinningwinds.com.  They make pavilions and she
also teaches classes in constructing your own.  www.dnaco.net/~arundel has a
bunch of patterns for various camping things and try the SCA hunt site (sorry I
can't remember the URL).
The list is a bit slow but I think that's because we give each other patterns
and ideas and then take off to go make things.  We come back when we need more
help and just before any of the big wars.
I'm off for the weekend to an event, so happy hunting.  Seriously, go look at
the archive.
Lady Edith