PE - bedouin tents

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Apr 17 07:58:00 PDT 2001

Is there any information on your web site. I am so busy these days. the
company has grown to seven employee's three days a week and cannot keep up.
We have about 34 tent waiting. Plus getting another machine. may need more
people to run them. Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive