PE - Tents

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Feb 9 10:47:10 PST 2001

I haven't study a whole lot in middle eastern tents I can find resources and
send them to you.
Mira has a really good resource web site, Stephen has one too. Sunjan is on
the list and relieve she receive her Laurel in this area. There is a lot of
people on the list who knows a lot about them then me.
for those who is interested in period stakes there is a man who makes them
and any thing else that you would like.
 his name is John P. Husvar.
his web site www.lostgypsyforge.com . he is a really nice man. His prices is
great. Also there is a number of people getting the metal frames and then
covering them. If you need one and want me to order one for you am thinking
about getting them and selling them whole sale. Sam's club charges really
high.
I am sorry that the list has been so quiet. I have moved the business into a
building and have been expanding. So my customers don't have to wait so long
any more. I have even been reading things that comes up lately. So I do
apologist.
I will be teaching a class at Winter Col. at Stargate if any one  wants to
come let me know privately.
Mira how is your life going for you!
John this lady is really close to you in your area can you help her with
material sources. I will cost her a great deal coming from my area in
shipping.
There

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive