PE - Estrella

Myrindyl@aol.com Myrindyl at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 08:12:25 PST 2001

Greetings to the list!

While I am in no way to be considered an official source, the information I
have heard abut the misfortune at Estrella is that two people were killed in
one incident, and that a couple of people were burned in another.

Apparently, the couple who died were smothered by an improperly used propane
heater.  The stories have been that they either left the heater lit and did
not ventilate their tent properly (carbon monoxide poisoning), or that they
fell asleep before they could get the heater lit (too much propane will kill
you, too).  I don't know which of these stories is true.

The couple who were burned were evidently victim to some hanging clothes that
were blown onto a propane heater and then fell onto their bed.
If anyone has any more news, or better yet, facts, please correct me.

Lady Birgitta
Barony Bordermarch
Kingdom of Ansteorra