PE - Fwd: RE: Medieval Pavilions/Tents

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue Jan 9 16:34:28 PST 2001

Hi All,

Below is a recommended supplier of period tents in Australia.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html