[Periodencampments] Chair designs

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jan 18 09:29:48 PST 2001

Is there a place for chair designs on line.
We are wanting to make the fold up chairs that has the has the s curve on the wood.
Would like about four of them made. I have a lot of people coming to my tents to hang out and it would look so much nicer to have a large amount of chairs to have for them to sit in then the coleman chairs.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive