[Periodencampments] Sealant Update

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Tue Jul 17 07:36:56 PDT 2001

Greetings from Master Terafan,

	There are two food-grade finishes that I am aware of:

1) Claphams Beeswax Salad Bowl Finish
- http://www.vtonly.com/k1009.htm    $5.95 for 2 oz jar
- http://arbour.on.ca/arbrpr06.phtml  $5.99 for 2 oz jar
- http://stevenkennard.com/supplies.html#clapham  $5.70 for 2 oz jar

2) Behlen's Salad Bowl Finish.
- www.woodfinishsupply.com    $7.12 for a pint
- http://www.cheyennesales.com/catalog/behsalad.htm   $ 9.95 for a pint
- www.woodcraft.com   or 1-800-225-1153    $ 8.99 for a pint
- www.refinish.com   or 1-888-473-3464   $9.95 for a pint

respectfully,
                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
Blauwasser Seneschal, brewer, and probably other things I can't remember...