[Periodencampments] Tent Canvas

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jul 20 07:13:54 PDT 2001

Try Top Value you can buy it whole sale from them, 317-844-7496
www page www.tvfab.com
Kappels is a good soruce for non business too.
But don't ask for Sunforcer that is just a name brand there is really good
treated canvas out there that is better priced and is just as good sometimes
better.
Manufactures calls canvas, duct material.
Hope this helps.
marguerite
p.s.
if this isn't good enough let me know and I can send yu more infromation.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive