[Periodencampments] house hold web sites

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jun 18 11:31:57 PDT 2001

We are building me a conplete new web site.

there was someone on the list and I can't remember who it was that had torches on there site that moved. If the hold person owning the site could let me know where we can find the moving torches I would be so thankful.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive