PE - i hear sherwin-williams has sealer for canvas..?

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 7 08:11:43 PST 2001

Believe it or not the wal mart brands was test by consumer affairs and it
was the best in the market. Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive