PE - i hear sherwin-williams has sealer for canvas..?

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 10:05:44 PST 2001

ok, here it is     NOTICE:  H&C company makes a water
repellant for canvas. 6 spray cans to a box, ea. box
is 7.5lbs.
 the upc code no. is:032053105070
and the idem no. is: 10507

wal-mart /homedepo /sherwin-williams  are all calling
the H&C company at 1-800-to-stain to check on when and
if they can get it and at what cost,

stay tuned to this bat channel , same bat time..hahaha

i'l let you all know how it goes,

key connor

ps resting at home after finding it was not my heart
that gave me chest pains at siege of the abbey...