[Periodencampments] Encampment

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon May 7 11:32:18 PDT 2001

I am all most completed my own Tudor. Don't know if I can bring it to pennsic due to land space.
But I have a friend making a Tudor table and a six chairs that will second as storage. He is making the table out of three inch pine, hand carve the table off of a picture of that piece,. My camp beds is about to get a new face or just new beds. It is so hard to find nice rugs with out costing a ton so I mite just go a head and make my flooring and hand  paint them and add fringe to it for a showy look.  Need to do something about the ice chest and the under coverings to hide suitcases and bagging.
Have some really nice ligthings that was given to me.  Little by little I will have it all.;)
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive