[Periodencampments] Pennsic

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue May 8 09:37:15 PDT 2001

I will be merchanting anyone is welcome to come and sit we usually have a
lot of chairs for people to come and chat. Would love to see you too.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive