[Periodencampments] Re: Yurt Assembly (Todric)

Todric todric at raex.com
Mon Nov 5 11:34:18 PST 2001

        What a treasure, regardless of its condition!

        I'd be greatful if you could keep me (and the list) posted on
progress, especially if there are photos.

        My Lady and I are discussing the real possibility of being able to
make it to Estrella this year; I'll let you know what we work out. :-)

        Todric

<snippety-snip>