[Periodencampments] Medieval Pavilion Resources back online...

Steven Mills mills_14008 at msn.com
Thu Nov 15 23:57:54 PST 2001

Many Thanks for all your hard work I was so disappointed  when the site went down.
But I know that this has had a low priority. I have used this site so many times and recommended it so often that it was like losing a favorite book.  I hope you know that we all share in your loss, and again my thanks for the service you perform

Respectfully

Ld Alexander Mylne
Barony of Vatavia
Kingdom of Calontir