[Periodencampments] Match.com Email Undeliverable: Cannot locate you

customercare@match.com customercare at match.com
Wed Jul 24 21:18:57 PDT 2002

We received your email addressed to ransomj at talkmatch.com. Unfortunately, we cannot find your username or email address listed as a current member or subscriber of Match.com.

Membership at Match.com is free and allows you to search the profiles of millions of quality singles, post your own profile, view your best personal matches, receive new matches by email, and more. But to make anonymous contact with profiles that catch your eye, you must join as a paid subscriber. For details, click here: http://www.Match.com/help/faq.asp?#D

If you are a current subscriber and believe you've received this email in error, please contact our Customer Care Team at: customercare at match.com

For your convenience, we've included the text of your personal message below:

To: ransomj at talkmatch.com
Subject: Re:ransomj,meeting notice
ADDITIONAL TIPS from Match.com:

Match.com does not monitor private email between members nor are we liable for the content of these messages. All members are bound by our Match.com Service Agreement.  In the event you receive an email that you find offensive or that advertises a product or service other than Match.com, please forward the message immediately to abuse at match.com.

Our double-blind email system strips away your real email address so that it will NOT appear in the "From:" line.

You also may contact this member directly from the site.  Simply go to the member's profile and press the 'email' button.

HOWEVER:

* Please REMOVE ANY MENTION OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE BODY OF YOUR MESSAGE.  We are unable to strip away email addresses other than those in the "From:" line.

* Please REMOVE ANY AUTOMATIC SIGNATURE at the end of your email. Note that you cannot use "Cc:" or "Bcc:" if you want your email to remain anonymous.

If you have any questions, please check the Help section available from the top navigation bar at: www.Match.com

You may also try our FAQ page at: http://www.Match.com/help/faq.asp