[Periodencampments] Spam ain't Period :-)

Garthman42@aol.com Garthman42 at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 18:42:04 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list,
A valid point was made yesterday.  I have not seen any actually posts to this
list in quite some time.  Allow me to correct that with this post.

I am a lurker on this list and almost never post questions or points for
discussion.  Today I pose this question.

Has anyone made a fixed wall, pavilion?  I am currently finishing my tour in
Korea and will be returning to the states shortly.  Upon my return I have
several projects in mind, but first on the list is a square, fixed wall,
pavalino design pavilion.  I am interested if anyone has any advice on known
week points in that type of design, or if there is a recommended minimum
slope to the walls on a fixed wall design.  I have only made tents with
detachable walls that clip or tie on, so this is uncharted territory for me.
That's in advance for your assistance.

Yours in Service,
Gabriel Johnstone (BBR)