[Periodencampments] Fwd: explorer tent pattern

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Thu Jun 20 17:48:37 PDT 2002

Hi All,

Can anyone help this guy out?

DATE: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:31:05
From: "Wolfe, Charles" <CWolfe at smdc.org>
To: svenskildbiter at angelfire.com

I enjoyed your web page.  I wonder if you can help me... I am looking for a
pattern for an "explorer tent", somewhat of a modified pyrimid, with a short
ridge pole.  It was designed by David Abercrombie and was used extensively
by the boy scouts in the last century.

Cwolfe

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
The History of Tents
http://www.geocities.com/historyoftents/index.html
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching,
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/Archery/svensflightofarrows.html