[Periodencampments] Re: Periodencampments digest, Vol 1 #88 - 2 msgs

UrthMomma@aol.com UrthMomma at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 12:28:07 PST 2002

Wolf,

It ain't cheap, but try panterprimitives.com   <A
HREF="http://pantherprimitives.com/pdf/68.pdf">
http://pantherprimitives.com/pdf/68.pdf</A>
They also carry oilskin ponchoes I believe. No affilition, I buy their stuff
at Pennsic and Rev War places.

Olwen

In a message dated 11/12/02 2:04:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,