[Periodencampments] Your message to Bryn-gwlad awaits moderator approval

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 15 14:25:18 PDT 2002

sigh...can i get off this ride please.. lol...

okay then HOW do i track whomever is doing this down.. am effing
over it..
and it darn well better not be someone with a shiken around their
neck..

am not even playing sca right now over one woman's bs...
now this.. ya know......

and here I was considering defecting to Ansteoorra......
'bella, silver
thunder
exiled in trimaris..