[Periodencampments] Your message to Bryn-gwlad awaits moderator approval

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 15 14:48:59 PDT 2002

find out who the moderator is thought it was Mira..
send email to the list administrator. it should be at teh bottom
of this post OR you can go to the main site for the list and
email the administrator from there..
or complain to Pug Bainter who oversees the whole Ansteorran
lists period..
In Servitude
'bella / kosmik
rolling thunder list administrator..