[Periodencampments] posts to Amazon household list

Aleksandra von Drachenklaue lady_aleksandra at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:29:37 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Lady Aleksandra von Drachenklaue, Webmistress/Listmistress for the Amazon
household here.  I've noticed several times over the last month or so that
you have attempted to post to the Amazon list.  Our mailing list is a closed
list (only members may post to the list) so your posts have not been going
through.  The mail server program we use unfortunately does not allow me to
see the full text of the messages the are refused.  Could you please tell me
the nature of your posts so that I can determine whether or not to let them
through?  Are you a member of the household?

Thank you,
Lady Aleksandra