[Periodencampments] Re[3]: Loves conquers all things except poverty and toothache cuckoldry cuckoo cuckoos

benzell bernabe croupous at newmail.net
Fri Feb 24 14:43:05 PST 2006

Aloha!
The worst feeling in the world isn't falling
out of love, it's never having a love to
fall out of that hurts more.
http://foczzwb.nocopuso.com/?a=1538npd

of the June morning, and the sound of the orchestra playing a gay
waltz then in fashion, and above all, the appearance of the
healthy attendants, seemed something unseemly and monstrous, in
conjunction with these slowly moving, dying figures gathered
together from all parts of Europe.  In spite of his feeling of
pride and, as it were, of the return of youth, with his favorite
daughter on his arm, he felt awkward, and almost ashamed of his
vigorous step and his sturdy, stout limbs.  He felt almost like a
man not dressed in a crowd.
"Present me to your new friends," he said to his daughter,
squeezing her hand with his elbow.  "I like even your horrid
Soden for making you so well again.  Only it's melancholy, very
melancholy here.  Who's that?"
Kitty mentioned the names of all the people they met, with some