[Periodencampments] Re[3]: True love never lives happily everafter- true love has no ending

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 21:46:47 PST 2006

I promised last year around october I would send some stuff onto the liat, and did not.  I am sorry, and I will tend to it this week.  Mundane medical and family stuff.  I am on another list, and will start double-posying and all that jazz.  I will make sure to follow through.

  Ld. Skerri Valtorsson

el2iot2 at mail.com wrote:
  which would be where??

> [...]

joy