No subject

Sun May 28 19:17:19 PDT 2006

Sign up now![17]     Learn more...[18]     Pricing...[19]

_   Web Developer Knowledge Domain
Added revenue from every web site that you create.
Add My[Q]Box to your customers web site and share in our revenue stream.
You can also offer new services, such as pre-population, that you can bill
directly.
We send out checks every month!
Sign up now![20]     Learn more...[21]

What is
My[Q]Box?

My[Q]Box gives you the tools and storage capacity to build a high power
Knowledge Domain.

My[Q]Box allows your Knowledge Domain to play the part of salesman, support
person or sage.
Find out more.[22]
  Copyright =A9 1979-2002 All Rights Reserved Unlimited Potential, Inc.
My[Q]Box=99, [Q]Server=99, [Q]Base=99, [Q]Form=99, [Q]Field=99, AllMinds=AE=
, Natural
Navigation=99, Learning, Growing Network of Human Knowledge=99, Knowledge D=
omain=99
and Knowledge Cluster=99 are all trademarks of Unlimited Potential, Inc. (i=
mage)

Specifications and Pricing Subject to Change Without Notice
To be removed from this mailing list, please click HERE[23] and send the em=
ail
as-is. We will scan the email for every available email address and remove =
any
that are found.

You were selected to receive this email as a possible candidate for our
services. Our intent was to offer advice and assistance to anyone seeking t=
lower costs while improving the quality, consistency and effectiveness of
information dissemination to valued customers.
We hope this email has worked to begin a relationship that will grow,
and benefit each of us for many years to come.