RF - Shadowlands demo

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Fri Mar 26 16:05:41 PST 1993

Padric wanted this posted in thanks.

The Shire of the Shadowlands wishes to extend a hearty thank you
to Lady Beatrice, from Stargate, Lord Alaric, called Tuhtahl,
from Bryn Gwlad, and HL Ivan the Hedgehog, from Raven's Fort,
for their assistance at our fighting demo this day. Thank you
also to Lady Myfanwy(did I spell that right) from BrynGwlad,
who came to dance. Alas, we did not have enough other dancers
to complete a set. Thank you all for journeying to these
lands to assist us!

In service to the Dream,
Lord Padric OMullan, Deputy Hospitaller, Shadowlands