RF - Friendly Reminder 12/2

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Dec 2 09:00:41 PST 1998

As Her Excellency earlier said,

The Baronial Christmas Party is upon us!  It will be Saturday December 5th,
at our house.  I will be passing out flyers with maps at Populace THIS THURSDAY.

***As an extra incentive***for all of you that show up for trash pickup on
Saturday morning, there will be a special surprise for you at the Christmas
Party Saturday night.  Please help out and support not only your Barony, but
also those friends that you care about the most---come help out at trash
pick-up!

I will be home all day if anyone needs to get in touch with me the next few
weeks.  Our new phone # is 409-436-1430.   (YES...we're in Huntsville, now!)

Hugs to All,

Allyson/Denni