RF - email request

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Mon Oct 19 09:53:57 PDT 1998

just curious... ?I helped send that e-mail in from his computer and i know
that i got the adress right for the posting ...ponder why it "bounced"???
and what exactly does that mean DSd??
not sure myself...could it be possible that since he's not a subscriber to
the list it bounced?? i know that we are subscribed to the list but he's not
so maybe that 's why it acted wierd???
just trying to figure this computer thingy out..

patty