RF - Nobody home?

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Sat Oct 24 10:22:43 PDT 1998

Oh, yea, Crown's going on this weekend (go Sir Dietrich, go!), so maybe there won't be any fighters at Ravensfort fighter practice....I'm sure my earlier posting went unanswered 'cuz the good gentles of this Barony were geared up for such an auspicious event (especially if Kief is fighting...is he? If so...go Sir Kief go!...man, if everyone won that I'd like to see win, that poor ol' throne sure would get crowded!!... :P)  In any case, I'll still be there at your fighter practice for a little while, whatever time it starts.....

                                                                    I'ts Good to be a Droog.....
                                                                                            Kurt von Kohler