RF - demo request

Nicolette DeLeon nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:48:10 PDT 1999

The day care where I am working at is planning a May
Day Field Day on May 3. It is a Monday.  They have
requested that a small group of fighters come out to
add to the pagentry and give a short demo.  They would
need to show up at 9:30-9:45 and would fight for
roughly 45 minutes to an hour with a question/answer
and possibly let the kids beat on them for a few
minutes session.  The fighters are invited to have
lunch with us and any questions may be sent to me at
my email address or from around 5:30 to 6:30 pm at
409-293-1577. My email is nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
The date is subject to change to May 10th. That mainly
depends on the availability of the fighters.  Thank
you for your help.
In Love and Honor,
Nicolette DeLeon

===