RF - NEWSFLASH! TIMOWHITEBELT!

Almar Bjarnklo almar_b at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:54:11 PDT 1999

Timo,
  COngrats from the north.  I remember one day 2 1/2 years ago down
at Stargate Sir Sif and I met this young fighter who had recently
started fighting.  All He wanted to do was fight and fight.  He was
this little, quick lefty.  We stayed out there for a long time
fighting.  I remember him then and see how he has grown.  I am glad
to have known you Timo.  I am also proud to call you "Friend".  I
heard this morning and all I could do is sit back and smile.  I am
really happy for you.
  Congrats again.
  Centurian Almar Bjarnklo