RF - misplaced pack

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 07:52:04 PDT 1999

* Dummy me* Evidently I have misplaced my back back. I have dismantled
the house looking for it but  I think I may have left it on site after
quest. It is a black pack with a tan leather bottom with a red yarn
tassel hanging from one of the zippers. It has my feast gear in it as
well and a slew of pens and pencils. If someone picked it up, please let
me know so that I can come get it.  The last time I remember having it
was at the tavern. Although I could have sworn I packed it.

Thanks a bunch.

In Love and Honor,
Nicolette