RF - Work Weekend and other Stuff

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Aug 26 07:53:05 PDT 1999

Yes, Marius is VERY correct.

The Tavern is not Ravens Fort property and usually if it is not white, do
not paint it. The paint crew will have a hit list for painting.

Niklas....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality