RF - Work Weekend and other Stuff

AMH\DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 11:03:57 PDT 1999

Nickie,

Please remind painters NOT TO PAINT ANYTHING IN OR ON THE TAVERN
!!!!!!!    I will try to make it out sometime on Saturday but will have
to be back in South County by 4PM  to help with the Food Bank.

By the way the NATIVES ARE RESTLESS will be playing for free in the
Woodlands Mall parking lot between 11 & Midnight to help out the food
bank and start off a midnight bicycle cruse.  If you come bring can
food.

If for some reason I don't make it Sat will be out Sunday.

Pax                Marius