RF - SR - Burn Ban at Gothic

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:48:40 PDT 1999

Walker County has been on a burn-ban for the past two
weeks. There is a fire that is still burning from a
lightening strike from a storm two weeks ago out Hwy 30
east (not very far from town... don't remember how far).
If this keeps up, (little to no rain) I will ask that
we do like wise but be VERY CAREFUL with BBQ pits and
such. No tiki-torches, etc. ...
Chrystal

>From: "Lorraine and/or Kief" <deer_kief at hotmail.com>
>To: ravensfort at Ansteorra.ORG, sweinnet at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: RF - Fwd: SR - Burn Ban at Gothic
>Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:03:27 PDT
>
>Figgured that some of ya'll goin' to Gothic
>would like to see this

<snipped>