RF - Gulf War...Problem solved...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:55:13 PST 1999

Heilsa Leo...!

I have a solution:

Send a "membership form" to the Office of the Registry and indicate that it
is an "Address Change". Use the address of the Barony:

P.O. Box 7275
Huntsville, TX 77342

This will solve both problems...

>I am an SCA member, but Hunaric's and my Black Stars are going to Tiny's
>parents
>address. We had to use their address to get our memberships counted for
>Ravensfort. Unfortunatly, we are no longer associating with Tiny (long
>story),
>so we are no longer getting our Black Stars. Thanks for everyone's
>cooperation,
>HA!

Truly glad to see that ya'll are members and thought of the Barony when you
did so...*kisses and hugs*   **Big Grin**

>Leo

Wæs Þu Hæl kinsman...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."