RF - Gates Edge Fighter Practice

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Fri Dec 17 08:46:21 PST 1999

I think the practice needs to be in the Spring area if it is under the name
of Gatesedge.

This way we don't get any feelings of invasion...hehehehe... <grin>

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality