RF - Jan. meeting

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Dec 28 05:27:38 PST 1999

Yep....News Year is out. Too many different PARTY!!!!!
opportunities....<grin> (and I am on call for my company that night...that
SUCKS)

I am checking on a meeting room at the mall. Stay tuned........

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality