RF - Ayla and Brians new years eve party

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Dec 28 15:56:25 PST 1999

TO ONE AND ALL

Lady Ayla von der Viese and H.L. Brian du Val
Invite you all to a night of Celebration and Revilement
To be held at their home on NEW YEARS EVE.
arrive around 8 ish and BYOB.
some guest are bringing some items for the table!
such as
Breads,  veggi platters, Fruits, and Finger foods.
Ayla and Brian are supplying the following:

    Hot pots of Cabbage and Black eye peas,  and possibly a brisket or a make your own taco and burrito fixins. We will also supply Coke, 7-up, Dr.Pepper, Bottled water and coffee for those not drinking and Champaign and wine for those who wish to indulge on  the first second of the year 2000!
    If you want to bring something please e-mail me at

                                cobalt60 at lcc.net

                                                    till the party
            TA TA FOR
NOW!                                                                                                                                                Brian du Val