RF - Gulf War

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 06:20:14 PST 1999

>Lorrain,
>Got room for 2 more and when do you need the money?
>
>Almar & Tatyana

Of course......and you have to send in your own money
to the Gulf War reservation person....

please send the reservation in as soon as possible and definitly
before Feb 15th...

and put Raven's Fort in the Group camping with slot...

To Everyone

Last year they allowed 150 feet per person....this did not include
any leeway for land problems...remember they counted land on a
severe slope as ours....

If this is the case this year we might have to use Pennsic rules
.... no reservation no camping in area....

We are still hosting ConFed...though negotiations are not final
and we do not know to what extent....in the past we have fed them
one meal a day and usually a case of beer...

Last year some of us were going to throw in with DragonShadow/Sibilla
to do a crawfish boil the last day....

Lorraine